Rules and Regulations:
- Each participant can only submit one photo.
- The photo must not have been submitted to other photo competitions.
- The photo submitted should be at least 5 MegaPixel in size and be in JPEG file format.
- Participants need to provide the SPCA with their full name as shown on their ID card (to verify identity when receiving awards), contact phone number and email address for communication purposes.
- Staff and relatives of the SPCA and Judging Panel are not allowed to enter the competition.
- Scoring results made by the Professional Judging Panel will be final. The SPCA reserves the final right to this photo competition.
- All submitted photos will be used for online display, exhibition and publication purposes. The SPCA owns the forever rights regarding the use of all photos submitted, in addition photos submitted will not be returned to the participants.
By submitting your photo(s), you have authorised the SPCA irrevocable, global, lifelong and royalty-free rights, thus allowing the SPCA the right to edit, duplicate, publicly exhibit and/or use in publications and other media without the need to seek for prior consent or to pay usage fees.
** Photo online submission date is from 2021-01-22 to 2021-04-02. **